Feb 20, 2018

Review: Hex

Hex Hex by Thomas Olde Heuvelt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this preview of Hex that I received via NetGalley so much that I ultimately bought the book so I could finish it. The idea of a creepy town with the witch present that they simply had to learn to live with (around).

I loved that their community was just like everike else except for this supernatural presence they all had to adjust to. The suspense and horror of the situation kept me reading for days so I could finish the story.

I actually had a nightmare after reading late one night. Awesome suspense and twists. LOVE, love, love.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...